Milpark Education (Pty) Ltd is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training under the Higher Education Act, 2007(reg. no. 2007/HE07/003)
There’s more than ONE WAY to learn.
The FULLY ONLINE SAICA-ACCREDITED CTA represents a new way of approaching your CTA
with a focus on support, flexibility and interaction
so that you can maximise your potential.
If you want a different outcome, consider a different approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Milpark Education Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (CTA)
- Successful completion grants entrance to SAICA’s ITC
(first board exam to qualify as a Chartered Accountant)
- 1-Year programme
- 2 Intakes per year:
- First intake: July 2019 – April 2020
- Second intake: February 2020 – November 2020
- Designed and run by the former lecturers of CA Connect
- Flexible learning that fits around your life, whether you study part time or full time
HOW DOES THE ONLINE CTA WORK?
- All aspects available online
- Follow a structured weekly journey
- Lecturers available whenever needed
- Easy to follow schedules and guidance
- An engaging and supportive community of lecturers and students walking the journey with you
- Write tests just about anywhere
- 42 test centres across South Africa
- Test centres outside South Africa by can be arranged
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
- Series of bite-size video lectures covering every concept
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Practice questions and past tests and exams with feedback videos
- 1-on-1 live online discussions
- Weekly live online group discussions for each subject
- Mentorship from lecturers and past students
- Places limited so that we can provide excellent support