Welcome to Step 1 of the application process.
This is the correct page to start a new application or to amend an existing application if you are not currently registered on a Milpark PGDA or Bridging programme.
- Milpark Education Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA / CTA)
- Milpark Education Short Course Programme in Advanced Accounting (Bridging to the CTA)
Before applying, please ensure that you have read the information about these programmes, including admission requirements and costs, so that you are clear on the programme for which you would like to apply.
Please note: It takes us about 5 – 7 days to process an application and give you initial feedback.
If you are waiting for results from your current year of study, it is important to only apply once you have final results. If you apply before you have final results, we cannot assess your applications properly and there is a risk that your application is not given the correct outcome.
These applications are only for our for our first intake of 2022 that starts in February 2022.
- Our February 2022 PGDA starts on 14 February 2022 (full planner here).
- Our February 2022 Bridging programme starts on 1 February 2022 (full planner here).
Registrations remain open up to 2 weeks after the programme starts.
You should however apply and register as early possible as it can take up to 2 weeks to register and obtain access to material, and you are at a disadvantage if you start late.
If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We try to reply to all emails sent to this address in 1 business day when our offices are open.
- You can use this email address for any PGDA or Bridging programme query.