CA Connect is a private educational venture run by a group of Chartered Accountants. We support and provide teaching to students on the path to becoming CAs(SA).
CA Connect has been involved in offering CTA support and SAICA-accredited CTA programmes for the last 8 years. In a previous partnership, we were the first private institution to obtain SAICA CTA accreditation in South Africa.
Our ultimate goal is to offer
- an innovative modern learning environment
- with industry-leading academic support
- that focuses on unique student learning needs; and
- that is accessible to candidates in their own homes throughout South Africa.
We believe that the best way to achieve academic success is through teaching that is based on relationships of genuine care. CA Connect selects our lecturers primarily based on their ability to form relationships with students and walk with them on their journey to becoming CAs(SA).
In addition to this, CA Connect’s lecturers have more than 50 years combined experience in CTA programmes around South Africa.
For the last 5 years, CA Connect has run a SAICA-accredited CTA programme with MSA. From 2018, CA Connect will join the Stadio Holdings education group. As a result, CA Connect will no longer run the programme with MSA as we prepare to run our own national SAICA-accredited CTA in 2019.
In 2018, we want to continue to support students in the industry who can benefit from our experience and resources, particularly those with whom we already have a relationship. With this in mind, CA Connect will run a CTA/PGDA support service in 2018, which is available to students on any SAICA-accredited CTA or equivalent.
This support service will include:
- dedicated email support from our subject experts with guaranteed turnaround times
- access to our repository of recorded lectures for all 4 subjects
- access to exam technique videos; and
- access to CTA-level past assessments.
To join the CA Connect CTA/PGDA support service, apply here.